The Students can apply online for B.Tech branch (Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Lateral Entry (Direct admission in 2nd year) in some of the leading colleges approved by AICTE, BPUT and SRM University. Applicant can be filled up and submitted together with a Draft drawn on AME Technology Solution, payable at New Delhi for Rs. 500/- towards Application Fees, at the betechEngineer premises on any working day between 10 am and 6 pm. The Application Form and Draft may also be sent by postal mail.
Account Type : Current Account
Account Name : AME Technology Solution
Account No : 025005005118
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Branch : Sector – 5, (MLU), Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
IFSC Code : ICIC0000250
Fees may be paid in Cash, by Demand Draft, or On-line.
Failure to pay fees by the due-date will result in suspension of the student till such time the fees are paid.
Application Fee : Rs 500/- to be paid alongwith the Application Form (Non-refundable)
Admission Fee: Rs 25,000/- to be paid at the time of Admission (Non-refundable)
Caution Money (refundable) : Rs 3,000/- to be paid along with Admission Fee
Selection Process :
Campus will require eligible students to undergo a ‘Selection Process’ consisting of an Entrance Test consisting of written test and an Interview. The venue and dates of the entrance test are notified on BtechEngineer website.
B.Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates can apply for B. Tech exam only three times.
Applicants must have either passed X+2 or is appearing in 2018 with engineering stream or any higher qualification in science with Physics and Mathematics.
On the basis of exam student can get admission in one of the best B-tech Colleges on the basis of their Entrance Exam.
Candidate age must not be less than 17 years at the time of admission.
Examination and Registration Process
- B.Tech 2018 exam will be conducted on May 2018.
- B.Tech 2018 exam will be of 1 Hour 30 minutes.
- BtechEngineer registration fees for is Rs. 500/-, that is not refundable.
- Offline form is available at authorized centers, by paying Rs. 500/- that is not refundable.
- The examination fees has to be submitted Online through Debit Card / Credit / Net Banking / Paytm (9555883919) while submitting the Online Application.
- Please note that the bank may additionally charge service charges plus applicable taxes while making the payment through Credit / Debit card / Net. Banking.
Mode of Application Registration
Applicants can fill online application registration form for B.Tech 2018. For that they have to visit our official website BtechEngineer. Applicant can check the concise steps to fill the application form below.
- Here applicant has to fill basic information with latest photo graphs.
- The “admission application registration Fees” for B-Tech 2018 is Rs. 500/- for Male / Female.
- When admission registration successful done, applicant will receive Congratulation Message with Registration Number on given mobile and given email.
- This admission registration Number will be the reference number for further communication with B.Tech.
Applicants can also fill the offline “B-tech form 2018. For that they have to click here application form approved college and have to filled B.Tech 2018 application form after paying registration fees. Applicant can check the concise steps to fill the application form below.
- Applicant has to fill basic information and paste a passport size photographs.
- After filling the form student has to send form at following address.
B.Tech Corporate Office
Delhi NCR, India
- After receiving the form at B.Tech Corporate Office student will get an Registration Number by SMS and Email on registered mobile and email.
- This Registration Number will be the reference number for further communication with B.Tech.